For Immediate Release | Media Advisory
October 17, 2017
Media Advisory: 2017 Mayor’s City-Wide Food Drive Results Announcement
Mayor Crombie would like to extend an invitation to you to join us at the 2017 Mayor’s Citywide Food Drive campaign wrap and results announcement on Wednesday, October 18th at 4:00 PM.
This year’s campaign goals were to raise $125,000 and 225,000 pounds of food from September 16 – October 13. Achieving these goals would make it the Mississauga Food Bank’s biggest Thanksgiving ever.
- Date: Tomorrow – Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
- Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Mayor Crombie to arrive at approx. 4:15 PM)
- Location: The Mississauga Food Bank – 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga, ON L4X 2E2
- Map: http://tinyurl.com/yayehqpz
- Facebook Live: The announcement will be broadcast live over Facebook on the Mayor’s Page: https://www.facebook.com/bonniecrombie/
Emily Wiles, The Mississauga Food Bank: 905.270.5589 x227 | 647.641.0982 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Genova, Mayor’s Office: 416-230-3895 | email@example.com